Data Controller Contact
Personal Information Collected
We collect the following types of personal information when you visit our website:
- Email address
- IP address
- Geolocation data
- Browser type and version
- Operating system
- Referral source
- Length of visit
- Page views
Purposes of Processing
We process your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information about our products and services
- To personalize your experience on our website
- To improve our website and services
- To prevent fraud and protect our business interests
- To comply with legal obligations
Legal Basis for Processing
We process your personal information on the following legal bases:
- Consent: when you provide your consent for us to process your personal information, such as when you sign up for our newsletter or fill out a contact form.
- Legitimate interests: when we have a legitimate interest in processing your personal information, such as for fraud prevention or improving our website and services.
- Contractual necessity: when processing your personal information is necessary for us to perform our contractual obligations to you, such as fulfilling an order.
Recipients of Personal Data
We may share your personal information with the following recipients:
- Service providers: We may share your personal information with service providers who help us operate our website and provide our services.
- Legal authorities: We may disclose your personal information to legal authorities if required to do so by law.
International Transfers of Personal Data
We may transfer your personal information to countries outside the UK or the European Economic Area (EEA). If we do so, we will ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your personal information, such as by entering into standard contractual clauses with the recipient or relying on the recipient’s Privacy Shield certification.
Retention of Personal Data
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, or as required by law. We will then securely destroy or erase your personal information.
Data Subject Rights
Under UK data protection laws, you have the following rights with respect to your personal information:
- Right to access: You have the right to request access to the personal information we hold about you.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any inaccuracies in the personal information we hold about you.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to request that we delete your personal information.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to receive a copy of your personal information in a structured, machine-readable format.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any concerns about how we process your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK’s data protection authority. The ICO can be contacted at:
- Address: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
- Telephone: 0303 123 1113
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage you to contact us first with any complaints so that we can try to resolve the issue directly with you. However, if you are not satisfied with our response or believe that we are not processing your personal information in accordance with the law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the ICO.